Rekindling my aquatic love ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meashkah

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone,I have just recently started keeping fish again after being over 7 years fish less! I had a 55 gallon community tank that I sadly had to get rid of due to expense issues and a big move. Now I'm back at it! Finally! So I have two 20 gallons, one hex and the other just regular 24x12x16. The regular one is cycling and I'm considering some stocking options. The hex has 3 guppies, 2 scarlet badis, and 6 chili rasboras. I love my hex it's pretty heavily planted and I watch it more than I do tv!
I hope to meet lots of you and re-learn and learn new things ! Happy fish keeping!

Meashkah

Welcome to the forum, great place & people here! I have 3 planted community tanks. So fun to watch the plant growth, then the fish, then back to the plants, etc :). I even got some shrimp recently, didn t think I wanted any but really like em & plan to get more.
Would love to see pics of your tanks.

Welcome to the forum, great place & people here! I have 3 planted community tanks. So fun to watch the plant growth, then the fish, then back to the plants, etc :). I even got some shrimp recently, didn t think I wanted any but really like em & plan to get more.
Would love to see pics of your tanks.

Thanks for the welcome. I think shrimp are hilarious little characters. I already am having multiple tank syndrome and check Craigslist daily for an amazing deal. Lol.
Here's a couple pics:

image-113335256.jpg

image-3249757314.jpg

image-2916587738.jpg

Plus, Andrew, weren t you selling? That s different ( I hope). What was the most tanks you had at once?

Plus, Andrew, weren t you selling? That s different ( I hope). What was the most tanks you had at once?

I had 4 fresh and a saltwater tank and I'm now down to two. My Malawi and the 10 gallon planted tank. Oh ya I forgot I do have the pond too. But I don't count that because it's more for the looks then anything. At least that's what I tell my wife ;)

Back
Top Bottom