The New Person

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vallama

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I'm Vallama. (Velociraptor llama mix... it'll be better if you don't ask:lol:)

I have a simple 5 gallon tank with a comet goldfish. I know that she needs about 55 gallons, and her growth IS stunted :banghead:, so I'm trying to rehome her currently. (And I'm going to hide under the chair, because I can sense that you're mad at me.) :hide:. She was thrown at me by a group I'm in, and we never ended up getting her the proper tank because of.. issues, so I'm deciding that it's best to give her to a forever home :dance: because I know she doesn't deserve this horrible life. Please forgive me! :nono:

After she moves -or swims?- away, I'm planning on getting a betta fish, so I'll have plenty of questions on those little guys.

So, yeah. That's my pathetic fish story. Thank you for reading!
-Vallama
:thanks:

Hello we are glad to have you here!

That's a sad story but, life happens sometimes and we can't always get done what needs to be done.

We will be happy answer any questions you may have especially on how to cycle a tank. It's super important every aquarist understands the Nitrogen Cycle.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom