Whats up yall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jon jon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just became a member.....very excited to learn some new stuff, and hopefully help some people out along the way. I have a 55g fish only converted from reef set up. I have had lots of diff. fish and corals over the last 5years and what brought me here was I'm looking for a new fish. Suggestions??? Profile pic shows my only fish.

Hi, jon jon, and welcome to AA!:welcome: Have you ever had wrasse? Our POM winner for August was of a McCoskers Wrasse. I fell in love with it, and if I ever do SW again, I will have some.droid x pics 485.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Great place for advice! Any other pictures you can share, I can't quite see the profile picture...

starquest said:
Hi, jon jon, and welcome to AA!:welcome: Have you ever had wrasse? Our POM winner for August was of a McCoskers Wrasse. I fell in love with it, and if I ever do SW again, I will have some.

Nope... Is that one in the image? Are they agressive?

carey said:
Welcome to the forums! Great place for advice! Any other pictures you can share, I can't quite see the profile picture...

How do I put pics up??? I'm using an iPod touch.

melosu58 said:
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Thanks I'm happy to be part of this. Crazy that I'm 33 years old and this is my time on any type of forum.

Hey Jon and welcome to AA.

You can insert a pic from a website url (photobucket, imageshack etc) or you can upload a pic as a thumbnail attachment from your local hard drive etc. Not so sure how to do it on the iphone app.

Back
Top Bottom