Cheap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pantsnothanks

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Where's a good place to get cheap filters, heaters, and other supplies

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I live for Amazon.com. I have prime membership, so shipping is almost always free and the prices are often hard to beat anywhere else.

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

I buy most of my stuff off Amazon, even food. But have to say that lately my local Pet Smart has had filters at the same price or within a dollar or two then what I can get off Amazon. The filter media is still more expensive there, though.

Dr fosters and smith

What are you looking for exactly? Petsmart has the lowest prices on Fluval canisters, where online is cheaper for the HOB's, heaters are ubercheap online unless you want a good one, I have actually found cobalts cheaper at my LFS.

I live for Amazon.com. I have prime membership, so shipping is almost always free and the prices are often hard to beat anywhere else.

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

+1 to this. Almost every fish product I have besides tanks and fish came from a deal on Amazon. Prime definitely saves you money in the end if you use Amazon often.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Amazon all the way! Prime is worth it if you use it for everyday household items!

Example: Fish food, Fish Equipment, Paper towels, Toilet Paper, Cleaning products, dry goods, everything you normally buy monthly (Just gotta get into the habit) :)

Amazon all the way! Prime is worth it if you use it for everyday household items!

Example: Fish food, Fish Equipment, Paper towels, Toilet Paper, Cleaning products, dry goods, everything you normally buy monthly (Just gotta get into the habit) :)

I have Amazon Prime and use it for a lot of my purchases. Can't beat the prices. I had never thought of buying household items that way, though!!! I will give it a try!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom