Free tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leannaby

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just had this 2ft tank given to me but on further inspection of it found small cracks on the baseImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395230337.166315.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395230358.801869.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395230385.043305.jpg I've filled it up(in the bath just incase) and it doesn't seem to leak but worried with the extra weight of gravel in it it will start to leak .. Any thoughts ??

I wouldn't bother if it were me. Those tanks are pretty cheap to buy new. Even if it passes your tests whats to say in 2 months time it gives out?? Is it worth the hassle? My opinion, no its not

I really wouldnt. Imagine getting it all setup and running then discovering a leak or worse tank completely giving way

Hard to tell from pictures , but if what looks like damage to me is indeed damage I would not use it (but maybe its clear tape wrinkles... ). 20 gallon tanks are indeed not to expencive and thats a lot of water to find on the floor

Back
Top Bottom