Need Python Help Quick/New Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viperboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK so i was going to do a PWC just now and i guess i was turning the wrong thing on the python and didnt notice but my hose fell off of the connector thing or whatever and i cant get it back on for the life of me ... anyone knwo how to do it? had this happen?
TIA

Ray

If it's what I'm thinking, should be able to slip the hose back on the connector, and then tighten down the thing that you were turning and tighten it back on to secure the hose.

Yea i know thats what i thought ... but i cant for the life of me get the hose it between the things that tighten if ya know what i mean

Ray

Will the screw part come off? Unscrew it all the way, if it comes off, put it over the hose, then attach the hose, and slide the screw part back up and tighten it down on the hose.

Hehe yup figured that out on my own and got it fixed thanks though LBW and dont everyone else panic at once I GOT THE PWC DONE! :) ..... also i was at the LFS today and aquaried a couple new things

a cute BN pleco who is very shy atm
an anubis
a anachris or whatever
and a bulb of dwarf lilly that the guy i trust at the LFS said would grow good in my tank and provide some cover

maybe ill post some pics up later if i get around to it :)

Ray

Back
Top Bottom