sumps....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okok coo i gotta do this when i got the time and see if i have somewhere to put it.... thanks a lot John post pics if you can TIA

I just uploaded some pics to my gallery. There is one in there of the sump setup in my 65g tank. The drawing is probably more informative as the sump is tucked under a cabinet and all of the plumbing goes up the back of the tank. Hopefully you'll get the idea, though.

Two other things I forgot to mention are a light for growing the calepera (pretty cheap setup easily obtained at HD) and a float switch, to shut off the pump if the water in the sump gets too low. This is a good safety net to have. If for some reason the overflow doesn't keep up with the return pump, the water level will drop in the sump and the pump will shut off before I empty my sump onto my bedroom floor!

HTH

wow thanks a lot john pics helped a lot. But i dont have that much room to put all that stuff. My fish tank is in my room, on top of a strong drawer with all my clothes. Nice frags!! would you consider selling some? i would be very very interested.

Back
Top Bottom