what's the BEST skimmer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am kinda leaning toward Euro-Reef because of what I have read.

I don't know though because all of my systems are skimmerless.

I need to get one for a 72 gallon and I was thinking of getting one rated for a 90 gallon. Can you skim to much? I will be keeping a lot of sps.

It needs to be in-sump.

any suggestions..........

I use the Aqua C Urchin Pro in my sump on my 72G. I think it's a great skimmer and many people on this site claim that it is the best skimmer for the price. I would highly suggest it.

tripper

If you want a euroreef look at the ASM skimmers. They use the same pump as the euroreef. They skim the same and cost alot less.A It is almost impossible to overskim.

tripper said:
I use the Aqua C Urchin Pro in my sump on my 72G. I think it's a great skimmer and many people on this site claim that it is the best skimmer for the price. I would highly suggest it.

tripper

This is the same skimmer I have and it works great... I have to empty my cup about every 3 to 4 days, and I get a good amount of fish waste in the cup... I only paid 199 from a LFS for mine

Hey Darin,

Did you get my PM about the Coralife fixture?

I was looking on the site and I noticed that. I will probably get one of the ASMs rated for a 200 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom