amateur photos of my fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tankinator

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone well these are my photos of my tank hope you enjoy them. I am new to fishkeeping but it has been fun so far. I have silver dollars at the moment and I am probably gonna get gourami's. As you can see i have 3 ornaments and 4 plants. This tank is a 20 gallon fish tank hope you enjoy the pictures.:D

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 230
Very nice. :) my silver dollars grew from 1 inch to four within less than two months, you may need a bigger tank pretty soon. My other ones came as 3 inches at the same time and the larger one are almost 6 inches. I read (and hope) that their growth slows at 6 inches but I wanted you to be aware you have a big fish there in a fairly small tank for them. :)

Nice tank! Word of caution with the gouramis- dwarfs or honey gouramis are best suited for a 20 gal. Gouramis are also prone to being territorial in small tanks, so I'd hesitate at buying more than one unles you have a back up plan incase they fight.

Back
Top Bottom