General Pics, Cat TV and a very protective Cichlid w/eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pentiumburner

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hope everyone has a good weekend, I know our cat is channel surfing.

Attachments

• widescreen_cat_tv_863.jpg
    widescreen_cat_tv_863.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 24
  • jaguar_cichlid___eggs_120.jpg
    jaguar_cichlid___eggs_120.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 34
  • not_happy_267.jpg
    not_happy_267.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 25
hahahahaha
reminds me when my convicts had eggs. I didn't even know it. I was vacuuming the tank and all of a sudden I got bit, bumped and rammed. Once I saw why I quickly retreated and appologized.

I love the cat. Mine sit on top and look down, smack at the fish. Lay in front, talks to them, then bats at them again. Too fun! A fish tank is a wonderful cat toy.

That is one mean looking mommy! Perhaps a sticker on the tank, complete with the circle/slash symbol could be marketed for just such events.

Musket said:
I was vacuuming the tank and all of a sudden I got bit, bumped and rammed. Once I saw why I quickly retreated and appologized.

I pity the individual who does not practice your method of acquiescence. :D

my cat likes the heat all he does all day long is sits up there watching the fish through the filter. and now that we have the babies in a little tank he sits on the dresser and watches them. its to cute

Musket said:
I love the cat. Mine sit on top and look down, smack at the fish. Lay in front, talks to them, then bats at them again. Too fun! A fish tank is a wonderful cat toy.

My cat won't even watch them. Once I had a 2.5 gal. with a betta in it with a plant with no lid. My cat jumped on the counter, ignored the fish and pulled out the plant!!! He did that several times before I got another tank for the fish!!!

My cat is starting to get brave and watch the big bala I have. But when he gets spooked and splashes the surface, she bolts to the other end of the house, lol.

Love those pics...... :)

Great pics. Momma looks a bit ticked off, :). I have a cat stand in front of my tank for the cats. Only 2 out of 6 care LOL.

I dont have a cat, but my dog will sit and watch the fish and even nip at them! Then I have to clean doggie nose prints off the glass....

These Oscars dont even need eggs to be Agressive. TRUST ME, Great work on getting your cichlids to spawn. Such a great feeling of achievement IME.

Attachments

• 1oscars_984.jpg
    1oscars_984.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom