My 20 gal planted.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tabbykat9698

Aquarium Advice Activist
Frogger
29847-albums1073-picture7469.jpg

Dwarf Puffer
29847-albums1073-picture7468.jpg

Dwarf Puffer
29847-albums1073-picture7467.jpg

I know the lighting is bright... And I tried like crazy to get some Oto pics but they kept swimming away, a couple ended up in this pic though.
29847-albums1073-picture7466.jpg

Dwarf Puffer
29847-albums1073-picture7465.jpg

Frogger
29847-albums1073-picture7464.jpg

Ghost Shrimp
29847-albums1073-picture7463.jpg

How I do it, is I open the post I'm creating and want to link the pictures on, then in a seperate browser I open then pictue I want to link (get the full size view), then right click the picture, and at the bottom of the menu should be Properties, click that.

When that menu pops up, in the middle is the Address (URL) that starts with HTTP:// highlight that address by left-clicking+drag, when the address is completely highlighted, right-click and select copy.

Now go back to the previous browser with your post open, click the little picture of a mountain and sun/moon just above the box your posting in, it should come up with a small box with HTTP:// highlighted, hit backspace to remove it then right-click where it was and select paste
29847-albums1073-picture7465.jpg

dang it, I spent 15 minutes making that post, lol.

Glad to see you got it worked out. Nice tank :D

Edit: apparently I'm not allowed to condem anything to fiery eternity, so word replaced with "dang it"

Wanna hear something funny? I got all the way through explaining what to do, and went to link your picture as an example, and it didn't work the first time I tried, so I redid the steps I descibed again very carefully and it worked the second time.

I think I hear Twilight Zone theme song

hi

i think i have either a 40 or 60 gallon tank, been setup for over 6 months, i have a small catfish, 1 female and 1 male balck molly,1 silver molly,2 femlale orange molly,2 female guppies and 1 male and 2 other small fish but i dont know what they are.

about 5 hours ago my silver molly gave birth to 25 fry( in a breeding trap) and when i put her back in the normal tank and checked her a 1 hour later she seems realy thin and sunken in its hard to describe i dont understand what has happened to her can some help me please

thanks anne-marie

Back
Top Bottom