My 55 gall african chiclid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabs

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Really just testing how to put pictures on a forum, so I figured this is something to start with. Here it goes hope it shows up...

img_1376746_0_f69fd8c0ebcbe8522369359483c71637.jpg

old pic.will post new eventually.Filter- Fluval 401, Fish- Electric Yellows, Frontosa's, Blue Regal Peacocks- substrate- Caribbean live sand with aragonite mix for a constant PH of 8.2 and Texas Holy Rock for good hiding spots. Replaced the lighting in this picture with Stinger LED strips for my idea of perfect lighting.
some would consider this crazy but I change Approx.80% water weekly and have the healthiest freshwater tank Ive seen. although this works for me because of the ease with which I can do it. (20 min.) I don't think it's generally a good idea

You may want to omit the frontosa's from your stocklist. Compatibility issues aside, they get much too large for a 55gal.

kay-bee19 said:
You may want to omit the frontosa's from your stocklist. Compatibility issues aside, they get much too large for a 55gal.

You're right

Back
Top Bottom