Baby/fish room pics [UPDATED with a lot of pics]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grimlock3000

Aquarium Advice Addict
Recently got done painting the walls in my baby room that will hold my marine tank for a while. Check it out:

fishroom.jpg

We are currently painting fish on the walls, I will post up a pic of that once we make more progess. Anyone else have pics of their fish room(s)? :)

I can see it now...

The mobile hanging over the crib with nemo and buddies and fish blankies. :p :D

Sorry, I either can't remember or am too lazy to go back over the past messages (actually, both), but is this the first?

If the first, remember rule of all baby rules. Sleep when they sleep. If not, they'll wear you out when they're not.

Good luck and congrats!!

Got fish painted on one wall:

fishroom2.jpg

There is much creative freedom going on when drawing the fish :p The bottom right shrimp is Jaques from Finding Nemo.

those are great ! wish i could paint like that :-( im like a 3 years old drawing stick figures are about it lolol
now all the ocean wonders stuff to go with it ! we bought everything ocean wonders could aof bought a 300 gallon tanks buy now lolol

Very cool...we all love Spongebob here!! All the rooms are very nice...might as well start them out early with the fish addiction!! It's all good.

"Under the sea, under the sea. Everythings better down where its wetter, take it from me!" :band: Looks great. My wife has dreams of an under water baby room, coming soon to a house near mine! :lol:

Those rooms are really amazing! You all are so very talented. I also read somewhere that the blue painted walls is soothing to a baby. Don't know how true that is but I can't imagine them being anything but happy in those rooms. Very nice indeed!

I wanted to paint my entire house like that...my wife wouldnt go for it. She said with my luck, I'd have a bit too much to drink one night and think I was drowning.

Hey you are a lucky guy!!!!!!!!! Because you are donne :D

I am cleaning out my baby room right now. I have about 12 weeks to whip it out.

At least i got to have a 80G tnak because I had to move my 27G out of the babyroom in order to be able to remove the popcorn Ceiling and 27G is to small for the Living Room (my wife had to agree).

Your doing pretty good....mine is already 9 weeks old and doesnt even have a crib yet!!!

I have a closet full of clothes, blankets, pacifiers, toys... My wife and I have been stockpiling stuff like crazy. I can probably make it through the first year only buying food and diapers :p

At least i got to have a 80G tnak because I had to move my 27G out of the babyroom in order to be able to remove the popcorn Ceiling and 27G is to small for the Living Room (my wife had to agree).

Once my baby goes mobile and start crawling around, I get to setup a new much larges marine tank in the living room and get rid of the 15g that the baby has :)

The room has really come together. You did an excellent job. My kids would love a room like that!!

Way to go Grimmlock.

Al my wifes relatives gave us soooooooo much baby stuff that our master bedroom is totaly cluttered, cant wait until the baby room is donne. But it is a lot of work :(

That's an awessome room! Any baby would be lucky to have that to look at daily!

Now you have my wheels turning... I'm due 13 weeks and going to buy paint today... Love love love what you did! Super job!

Kimberly

Back
Top Bottom