It's not big but I like it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it looks great! What lights are you running. Oh and just be ready to get a lot of crap for having a yellow tang is that size tank. :(

What size tank? That tang needs a 6ft tank minimum nice tank though. I would rehome the tang

I understand. I think tangs need to be housed in 100+ gallon aquariums; however, I have seen yellow tangs in smaller tanks do just fine. Either way, a tang is in no way a "nano" fish so all tanks under 50g should be Tang free zones.

oh deer. . . guess i better toss on the cop lights and pull this person over for violating Tang laws..... in all seriousness though, im pretty flexible when it comes to recommended tank sizes, but this is about 3 steps below the minimum for a yellow tang

Oh dang it's the tang police!!! Yes I wouldn't have a tang in anything less than a 125g and I don't have a saltwater tank

The tang police! Quick! Cover my 60 cube with a sheet! But yea, I love the yellow tang, it's one of my favorites, so I do have a young 2" tang in my 24x24x24 cube. I will keep him in there as long as I can before for he is dropped in the big tank I have in my living room.

He's ready for the bigger tank bud.
That fishes organs are probably already having trouble for his size.

Yes he is being rehomed he was a third of the size when I got him he's going back to the shop soon for an exchange!! The lights there were a temp system picked up my V2 ilumenAir today!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394829371.362216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom