Max amount of fish in a 25 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaboi

Aquarium Advice Activist
Have a 25 gallon tank, how many fish can be in that tank comfortably at the most?

It really depends on the size of the fish, its temperment, how it behaves, its swim room etc. for example you could try and put a few "big" fish in there, or get get more nano fish. But no big fish will fit in a 30. Tell us what fish you like and we can choose which are compatable and will fit well...

I have 2 green reef chromis, 2 yellowtail dameselfish, a royal gramma and a pink spotted watchmen goby, i would like to get a blue spotted Watchmen goby and a dogface puffer.

That is overstocked. I wouldn't get any more fish. A dogface puffer needs a larger tank. 2 watchmen gobies will kill each other if they dont have enough room, ie atleast 4ft of tank bottom.

I have 2 green reef chromis, 2 yellowtail dameselfish, a royal gramma and a pink spotted watchmen goby, i would like to get a blue spotted Watchmen goby and a dogface puffer.
Your kidding right??:eek:

Seriously though ..i say your at the limit

You could probable do the watchman but I don't think the puffer they get to large for that size tank

Wow i had no clue! Thanks guys appreciate the help godbless

Back
Top Bottom