pics of 10 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got lr and sand today and plus my light come. The rock i got was the nano rock from liveaquaria.com. Its not bad rock it has some good color and looks like its going to have some life. I'm already seeing a bunch of bristle worms the tank is still a little cloudy from putting the lr in but here are some pics. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• all_lr_431.jpg
    all_lr_431.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 75
morgan24 said:
I got lr and sand today and plus my light come. The rock i got was the nano rock from liveaquaria.com. Its not bad rock it has some good color and looks like its going to have some life. I'm already seeing a bunch of bristle worms the tank is still a little cloudy from putting the lr in but here are some pics. Tell me what you think.

Coming along nicely, Morgan!

The rockscaping is pleasing to the eye.

Going over to Tampa Bay Saltwater Saturday to pick up the first portion of my live rock and sand.

So far--

Attachments

• saltwaterreef_010_187.jpg
    saltwaterreef_010_187.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 40
Someday I will be able to afford to have a mini reef too! lol. Nice tanks guys.

i put about 250.00 in this one with sand,lr and the light. i already had the tank. I got a 20 gal reef already that i've for a little over a year. so i thought i would try 10 gal

here is a pic of my 20. I'm battling cyno right now. the tank looks a little better now. working the cyno seems to never end

Attachments

• full_tank_shot_2_552.jpg
    full_tank_shot_2_552.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom