Salt Water Startup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New fish and corals added! Sorry guys it has been a while.. pictures will be posted tomorrow night

Baby Hippo Tang, that will transfered into the big tank in aboth 2 months once I start the cycle, open brain coral, some pipe organ coral, and a blood shrimp

Found my Pistol Shrimp shredded to pieces in the bottom of the tank... How sad!

Wonder why he passed away. So Far I lost the pistol and the yellow watchman

That's what i was thinking at first, but his legs were all over the place as well and the crabs were feading off of the carcus... Maybe he motled, we'll just have to wait and see if he comes out from his hidding spot. It's very rare that I get a chance to see the little guy....

I'll be getting another gobby soon.... When I had the Gobby I don't think he ever found Mr Pistol because they were never together.

here we go

Attachments

• IMG_5849.jpg
    IMG_5849.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5844.jpg
    IMG_5844.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5851.jpg
    IMG_5851.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 42
oh, good point melosu. if this IS the 25, then that tang shouldnt be in there. they need larger tanks. which is what im guessing that melosu was going to say?

yea it is the 25. And I know they need at least about 75g +... But remember my other threat where I started to cycle the 180g. He will be going in there.

And yea I do have alot of Flow. I was going with one powerhead but was told it wasn't enough

No matter where I point my PH my clown will find it and swim like in that movie clip. Clowns are funny fish.

Back
Top Bottom