almost ready?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

burf420

Aquarium Advice Activist
She has a white area around her uh hole.she's very inactive.the make keeps bothering the crap outt her. When should i put her in breeder box

ForumRunner_20121111_180821.jpg

ForumRunner_20121111_174649.jpg

Thank you.she ended up not making it :( sad. First time trying to breed and i lost both the females i had. . Will guppies breed in a tank with rainbows?. I was gonna put them in there next time. A 30 long with1.5 inch rainbows and the corys. Think theyll be better in there then a 5.5 by themselves? I also have a ten i child set up. But then where do i put the babies? The small? The ten? Or i Also have a twenty. Any ideas

through personal experiences, i have a tank all to themselves and no one else. so no one would bother since they are all the same kind. what do you mean a ten, a small and twenty? gallon?

Yes gallon. Thats my different choices to put them in

the next time when you have a pregnant guppy(ies). i would put the guppy fries in the ten gallon. the ten gallon have to cycled. do not run a power filter as it will suck up the guppy fries into the filter, so use a sponge filter.

Back
Top Bottom