Babies are getting big!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mskay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
3 are guppies not sure about the others as I have no idea who had them! Lol just woke up and they ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395149161.047548.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395149178.120848.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395149208.686809.jpgwere there. Any idea? I thought maybe platys because of the orange and black coloring but I really thought all my platys were boys. I have platys mollies and guppies in the tank. Also how long before they're big enough to let go on the tank? They guppies are about a month the others like 6 days I think.

Id say At least 2 months if you're wanting them to survive. You may would be able to let them go earlier if they look like are big enough not to fit in the adult fish mouths. This is how you tell if male or female platy. Male= pointed fun underneath belly. Female= more fanned out fin under belly
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395158528.676437.jpg

I know and they all look male to me. Except one I guess may have a damaged fin that makes it look more maleish. When I first got him I though he was female but then all of a sudden looked male. When I get home ill see if I can get a good picture of him.

They very well could be lol I only though platy because I have an orange black and yellow platy. I do have two female mollies though. One yellow balloon mollie and one white 'silver' mollies I didn't notice either to me pregnant. They just appeared lol

Back
Top Bottom