Endlers live bearers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgr7781

Aquarium Advice Activist
im looking at getting a Few endlers *Blackbar* and wondering if they are easy to breed.

All endlers are easy to breed. Even easier then guppies. Who are you going to get them from.

Adrian of swamp river aquatics is best place for endlers.

He has developed many of the known stains that we have today.

He's also on aquabid as swampriveraquatics. Never bought from him myself, but most of everyone's stock has their roots from him. Biggest endler guy out there and great prices.

I have always wanted black bars, I have dealt with lime green and orchid myself, along with a few hybrids, they breed like rabbits but don't produce as much fry as guppies can. I think my largest spawn has been 20 total. They are REALLY quick though, so make sure you are planning to keep them for a while as catching them is a PITA! I've got 1 female Japan blue left in my 28 and she refuses to get caught. Any time she sees a net anymore she goes into hiding for atleast an hour lol so they are really smart too.

Have fun with them! I enjoyed them a lot but like my guppies better now

I've bought from Swamp River and hansypatty on aquabid and both were great. As for breeding my advice is just try to stop them!!!! I put 12 female-per-hit adults-and 2 males in a 10' x 10' kiddie pool back in May. There are roughly 100-125 in there today and we have until October before they have to come in. They don't eat many fry and you can leave them with the parents. Depending on your set up, bbs is the best food.

Back
Top Bottom