GBR's breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My corys are breeding right now! Can I keep their eggs with the rams eggs?

Help! So my rams were chasing every fish away from one spot and low and behold there were eggs! They are yellow so they are fertilized! The only problem is they are on the gravel! Can I just siphon them up? I think I'll put them in a homemade breeder box for now as it's getting late. PLEASE respond ASAP!

Well they attacked me when I tried to get the eggs! LOL! I decided to let this set of eggs go, because I don't think I'm totally prepared for the fry yet. Do you think that was the right decision?

I have some experience with fry as I used to have two honey gouramis that would breed alot. The thing I struggled with was the fry grew at different rates so the larger ones began to eat the smaller ones WHOLE! Is this true of rams?

I have some experience with fry as I used to have two honey gouramis that would breed alot. The thing I struggled with was the fry grew at different rates so the larger ones began to eat the smaller ones WHOLE! Is this true of rams?

Seperate the larger from the smaller (if u can do that). I started them all in a 2.5 and when 1 got to big that it would eat the others I'd move it to the other 2.5.

Lol okay. It really bothers me to see siblings eating each other.

Back
Top Bottom