How do you know when guppies will drop their fry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol! It was definitely the plain yellow tailed female... she is alot smaller now. She still looks big tho. I will be checking on her to make sure she doesn't have any more fry without/me knowing

Really good news, are you making sure the water surface is regularly broken? I food a small layer would build and stop the water taking in more oxygen... Don't know if this makes a difference but I found when I done this my fry survived!

Aron said:
Really good news, are you making sure the water surface is regularly broken? I food a small layer would build and stop the water taking in more oxygen... Don't know if this makes a difference but I found when I done this my fry survived!

Ya, im keeping the surface agitated using a sponge filter.

Exciting times ahead, I love to see them grow, see who will have bright colours and long fins, etc. Be sure to put up pics and keep us updated!

Aron said:
Exciting times ahead, I love to see them grow, see who will have bright colours and long fins, etc. Be sure to put up pics and keep us updated!

Will do, starting Wednesday afternoon! :)

As promised, pictures. :)
Wow, their tank is dirty. LOL I am going to clean it now.

Back
Top Bottom