Killifish eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BHead707

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I did a little searching on the forum and couldn't find much so i thought id ask. has anyone ever bought one of the killifish egg packs from aquabid? They may sell them on ebay as well but im not sure.

was just wondering cause id thought that would be a cool thing to try if someone has had it work for them.

thanks,
Brandon

I can't speak for the specifics of the killie eggs sold on Aquabid, but killie keepers have been shipping eggs around the world for many years. It is much easier than shipping live fish.

nothobranchius rachovii, nothobranchius eggersi blue, nothobranchius guentheri red, nothobranchius foerschi, nothobranchius eggersi solid blue, simpsonichthys carlettoiw

well i gave the eggs 48hrs to hatch and i have yet to find any fry, im going to let them dry out and try again but this is my 2nt package off ebay and i wont be leaving a + feedback. im really disappointed in the whole thing and i dont think that ebay is the place to buy killi eggs.

Back
Top Bottom