Pregnant Guppie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny I've had them for a day and my whole plant is destroyed do you think I should get another one?

Ok how pregnant does she look in this picture I got her pregnant from the pet store so I don't know

Attachments

• image-2608415546.jpg
    image-2608415546.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 43
Fish-e lover said:
Ok how pregnant does she look in this picture I got her pregnant from the pet store so I don't know

Hm I'm not very good at telling but maybe 10 more days? My platy gave birth when I thought she had a couple more day left. My swam up and down so I knew she was giving birth. Breeders trap might help. Read the first page of thread. Maybe more days though so far mine had 45 fry and more batches another batch this week!

Sounds fun can't wait to have my very own batch of fry but what kind of brine shrimp do I feed or should I only feed flakes

Try feeding the fry crushed flakes. Or you can buy specific fry food at your lfs. Just make sure it isn't the one that promotes vigorous growth. In my opinion that's unhealthy for them.

Fish-e lover said:
Sounds fun can't wait to have my very own batch of fry but what kind of brine shrimp do I feed or should I only feed flakes

I feed my crushed flakes. You can feed them a lot like egg yolk from boiled egg ( have to smash it up too ) . Lfs has fry food sometimes.

Here is 1 either she only had two or three or she had a lot and s they all got eaten

Attachments

• image-21784032.jpg
    image-21784032.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 74
Nice one! I've had three of my guppies since a few weeks old and have loved watching them grow and get thier colours!

Cool I thought it said marigold but it might even be the same thing it is soooo cool how you can see right through their bodies until they get their color right now I an feeding crushed pellet food with onion to strengthen their immune system does this sound good

Mine just gave birth today for the 3 time. My red tail guppy is just about to pop too. Waiting on pictures to be printed from a freind but they turned out nice.

Hey Its been a while and the babies have grown a lot but I don't know if they are big enough to put with the rest of my fish I now have 4 gouramis 5 neon tetras 2platies 3 guppies and 2 small 2" catfish (who's name escapes me at the moment

Back
Top Bottom