What to do with angelfish fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrestonLandolt

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello! I just hatched my first angelfish fry, over night they became wigglers. My guess is I have somewhere from 20-40 that made it (I had problems with fungus). I called my lfs, in hindsight I should have checked this first, but they won’t give store credit or buy the angelfish once they are big enough to be sold. What do I do with the fish? I couldn’t keep any of them because my current tanks are all stocked to the brim with fish.
Anything helps!

Maybe you can share them with the local fish hobbyists. You can try facebook groups to see if you have one in your area.

When I had molly fry I gave them for free on kijiji. Not saying you have to offer for free, but it made them go fast.

I’m having a huge issue and I’m not sure how to post on here but I really need help. My angelfish fry are covered in fungus from unfertilized eggs. They’re wigglers right now but they’re covered/surrounded in the fungus too. Should I remove them all to prevent deformities from the fungus or should I leave them be? If you have any advice, it would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom