Wooo loads of Guppy babies today (25th)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samuel-Bennett

Aquarium Advice Regular
I know it's nothing exciting cuz lets face it, they're Guppies lol.

I hate Guppies, they just die all the time, usually when giving birth, I've tried all sorts with them, let them give birth in the tank, in a tank on their own, all sorts, so this morning I went home and my female looked huge, so I thought I'd try it. I put her in the breeding box which I don't usually, I went to my Sisters, an hour later I came back and about 30-40 Guppy babies. Really pleased cuz of all the Guppies I get they never manage to give birth to many or stay alive.

Gonna call them Jesus, Jesus the 2nd, 3rd etc :p

i hate guppies. theyre over running my 55 gallon tank. BUT, i do have a 10 gallon just for fancy guppies... and congrats. any special kind of guppy or is it just a regular bunch of them?

I think it's just a regular bunch, the female is kind of black (dark) on it's body with a yellow and black speckled tail, I only got it last week so god knows what the male was, will see when they grow a bit

i used 2 hav this problem alllllllll the time with my mollies but now that i do water changes that has changed all of my bad luck, ive been trying mollies for as long as i can remember and the furthest ive ever gotten was 1 had babies once then died then 2 weeks later the babies died, now with water changes i started out brand new with 5 females in August now i have about 125 mollies in total with hopefully more on the way
good luck, keep trying and do water changes and if u already do then idk

Back
Top Bottom