Adding Pictures to posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

like that just put the url in the middle

Pretty simple. At the bottom of the thread, you will see an attach button. Click the button, find your pic and click attach. Insert any text you desire and then click submit. Just keep in mind the size limitations on uploading pics. If you're pic is too large, a window will appear to let you know.

fishygurl said:
I tried the attachment thing but it says its too big, its just a normal pic from a digital camera how can i make i smaller

Most 'normal' images from modern digi cams are way to big for the average user to be downloading over the web. Page load times can very easily reach into the minutes timeframe for even broadband users if you add more than 2 or 3 images at that large size. Not to mention the modem users. We feel our limits are within reason for both quality and speed of downloading. In our showoff photography forum we have a post that gives helpful tips on ways to resize images and maintain the visual quality while lowering the file size.

Back
Top Bottom