App acting weird?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like what? Mine keeps closing out on me. So annoying when typing a long reply. I just figured it was the higher ups getting tired of me talking. :hide:

Mine keeps showing that I have unread subscribed threads when it's my own post. And it closes randomly. And connection errors. But those could be AT&T.

Yeah, me too....it keeps putting loads of threads into my participated section, that I have never even read!! Weird.

App problems

Mine won't even let me log in. It just freezes every time I open it. I have even deleted and downloaded it again repeatedly. When I try to click on app support, the app store just sends me to the aquarium advice website.

:-(

The unread issue is usually caused by the user moving to quickly. Basically, when it determines if there's a new post in a thread, it determines it based on if you've 'seen' the new post, or loaded it. If you submit a post and then move, you'll have moved before you loaded your own post. If you have slow internet or wonky service, that makes the problem even worse.

Erin: what system are you working on?

iPad 2 - you are everywhere tonight! Thanks for being so quick on the replies. :)

This might sound silly, but try closing the app (all the way from the programs bar...thing... at the bottom, whatever it's called), turn the app into portrait mode, and start the app like that and see how far you get.

As far as I know, the layout issue described above has been fixed in the most recent update to the application.

As far as I know, the layout issue described above has been fixed in the most recent update to the application.

My phone is still crashing especially when i try to upload photos. sometimes it works other times it doesn't

Unfortunately, the app is not made/maintained by AA, so much of this is out of our hands. I can refer it up the food chain though to see if we can't get some feedback on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom