For Sale: 1/4 hp Oceanic chiller in San Diego.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luky

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New in box Oceanic Aquarium chiller 1/4 hp asking $500.

Located in San Diego area 92127. Pickup only. Will not ship.

Box is unopened, but has water damage on bottom and was taped closed by store. Chiller unit sits on styrofoam crate (can see it in picture of back of box) so it probably never even got wet.

* Digital chiller control keeps aquarium water within 3°F of set temperature

* Easy-to-use aquarium water chiller with adjustable in/outlet connections

* Titanium heat exchanger resists corrosion in harsh aquarium conditions

Extreme ease-of-use and dependable chiller performance from a brand you can trust. Oceanic Aquarium Chillers deliver accurate temperature control with quality construction and durability. Effectively lower and maintain desired aquarium water temperature simply by pressing the "Up" or "Down" arrow. Press the "Set" button to lock-in target temperature and the unit maintains aquarium water within 3°F of set temperature. Accurate aquarium temperature control has never been easier!

Oceanic Aquarium Chillers boast convenient features including a highly visible LED display, adjustable inlet and outlet connections plus reusable, washable air filters. Corrosion-resistant titanium heat exchangers ensure dependable performance even around harsh aquarium conditions. Oceanic Aquarium Chillers offer a reliable way to maintain stable aquarium water temperature in systems employing metal halide lighting and other equipment that runs hot. Great for coral reef aquariums and setups housing inhabitants sensitive to high water temperatures.

Contains safe ozone-friendly refrigerant (R-134A) and arrives factory preset at 76°F. Operating temperature range of 39 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit. 1/10, 1/4 and 1/6 HP Chillers feature a plug-in for automated control of a submersible heater rated up to 600 watts (not included). Requires appropriately sized water pump and tubing (sold separately).

Flow rate 475-800 gal/hour

for up to 125 gal aquarium

Tubing: 5/8" or 3/4" ID

17" x 13" x 17.3125" high

Attachments

• 1-4 chiller front.JPG
    1-4 chiller front.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 148
  • 1-4 chiller back.JPG
    1-4 chiller back.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 140
still available ??? would u do $300 i dont mean to low ball u but i only have a 28jbj and its going to be a while before i upgrade so i dont really need this big of one but ya ?????

Back
Top Bottom