100 gallon tank in SoCal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i3k

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well here it is...with a custom stand and hood...glass is in good condition...few scratches...does not leak...the only problem is that it has a chipped bottom left corner where the lower plastic frame is chipped about 2 inches and the glass underneath the frame was also chipped about 1 inch but does not leak. Please email me for the pictures of the tank at afxyeska@hotmail.com

Asking price: $170

Thanks.

I really ... really.... really want it!! I am just trying to talk my husband into letting me get it. He doesn't mind me and my fish hobby, but he doesn't like me spending the money. :cry: I remember you saying you had one, but wasn't sure if you should sell it because you were not sure if it would hold water and maybe someone for reptiles would want it. Well, I am looking to expand to a larger aquarium.... fishys. :lol: I am not too fond of the reptiles.
I am pretty close to you... just over the hill into the Simi Valley area.
I will still work on my husband letting me spend the money, but ......
***Free*** always works with him. :lol:
Well, If you end up with no takers and want it out of your garage... I will pick it up in a heartbeat. Keep me updated!! Thanks again. :wink: (ps... still trying to get the money : :)

Well, I bought this aquarium off of ebay not too long ago...the seller said it does not leak and I my self filled it up with enough water to cover the bottom just to see if it leaked from the one chipped corner...I left the water in for about 3 days and did not see any leaking. The reason I am selling this aquarium is because the only spot available for it is over the garage on second floor and I was recommended to add more support to the floor which would cost me, so I just decided to get a smaller tank and want to sell this one. I my self payed $200 for it and would probably let it go for $150. Here are the tank measurements by the way
6 feet long, 16 wide and 20 inches tall.

Thanks.

I3K.. Do you still have the tank? I have a friend here at work that is looking for a tank for his Python. Anyway, If you still have it.. What comes with it and how much would it cost. I will let him know and get right back to you.
thanks a whole bunch!!

Yes, I still have the tank...at the moment my cousin is interested in buying it but not sure if he will. I will find out if he still wants it or not and will let you know in a couple of days. If I don't sell it to my cousin, I will sell it to your friend for $150
The tank comes with a custom stand and hood...however...the lights under the hood need to be replaced. Will update this post in a few days and let you know if I still have the tank.

Thanks.

If anybody want to buy use fish tank go to web site : craigslist.org .I saw alot people sale use tank with cheap price.

HOLLIEO, does your friend still want the aquarium for his python? let me know...my cousin keeps lagging it so I will sell it to your friend. Email me at afxyeska@hotmail.com for pictures of the aquarium and the stand.

Back
Top Bottom