10gs and under showcase!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 10 gallon with a dwarf gourami, two gold neon tetras, three glowlight tetras, and three ghost shrimp. Planting a few lowlights in this week and removing the fake ones... Any suggestions?

image-3551958634.jpg

image-1233523675.jpg

image-4116996070.jpg

image-1275097512.jpg

image-2512222152.jpg

My 10 gallon with a dwarf gourami, two gold neon tetras, three glowlight tetras, and three ghost shrimp. Planting a few lowlights in this week and removing the fake ones... Any suggestions?

Oh, I forgot I also have a painted Indian glass fish I got as a gift from my dad.. I always seem to forget about him because he wasn't on my planned stocking list.

Beautiful tank!!!

Thank you! I saw your tank on another thread... It's gorgeous!

Well thank you very much for that. It was a collaboration with my son and daughter. She is the baby of the family so she had more influence than he or I did, notice the pink additions with the plants and center piece lol.... so I can't take all the credit. We really enjoy the tank though, I'm new at this fish thing,,, it's so addicting and I never knew how peaceful and soothing it can be to have in the house!

Again thank you for the kind remarks, your tank is equally beautiful as well!

Well thank you very much for that. It was a collaboration with my son and daughter. She is the baby of the family so she had more influence than he or I did, notice the pink additions with the plants and center piece lol.... so I can't take all the credit. We really enjoy the tank though, I'm new at this fish thing,,, it's so addicting and I never knew how peaceful and soothing it can be to have in the house!

Again thank you for the kind remarks, your tank is equally beautiful as well!

I understand that, my little sister really wanted me to get a pink castle for my tank when I picked out the barrel ornament... And I can totally agree! I'm also new to the aquarium hobby, and I immediately felt the difference having the aquarium in the house. Because its in my room, it's even helping me sleep better!

Thank you for your kind remarks as well, I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom