120 gallon South American (possibly Rio Tapajos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well then it's up to you to change that! Start a club if there isn't a good one, or join a crappy one and make it better!

I would if I wasn't a full-time animal control officer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Come on, I'm the service manager at a Volkswagen dealer and I own a gun store and I find time!

You're also the all-powerful HUKIT.

By the time I get off work, all I ever want to do is lay down, have a drink, and go to sleep. My job is extremely high stress and juggling something else with it would probably lead to a breakdown.

Come on, I'm the service manager at a Volkswagen dealer and I own a gun store and I find time!

That's awesome!! I'll come to you for doomsday beatle! AR in the trunk please..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's awesome!! I'll come to you for doomsday beatle! AR in the trunk please..

We all have addictions, for some it's alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes but for me it's money! I like all sorts of shiny things...

We all have addictions, for some it's alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes but for me it's money! I like all sorts of shiny things...

I like expensive scotch and leds, money is key:)

Glad to see its not just my threads that get knocked into left field....lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry,.I really have no business in this one..

Lol I'm pretty sure it was threads like this that lead to CJ (cbourg) getting banned

As of right now, the only definite is 6 baby uaru amphiacanthoides

Shooting for an eventual pair, but that'll be awhile given they all survive (I've had bad luck with uaru). Knock on wood these are stronger stock than in the past.

An update, the uaru are doing great, eating like champs, and promptly trying to eat the huge Amazon sword I just bought off craigslist. They also seem to be enjoying peeling off the bark of some manzanita I bought too

Back
Top Bottom