120 gallon South American (possibly Rio Tapajos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude just go cheap on the leds you won't need them that strong. Personally I wouldn't spend over $70

Sent from my VS950 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes,.you can get a decent quality bright led for cheap, lacks a few desirable traits though.. rgb's and full customized options.

I more so like the dimming feature, and the built in timers. Most of the reviews don't show this light as super powerful, so $115 isn't bad for a 5' light fixture

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not at all..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh I know they lack things but those things with freshwater aren't really needed. But your right 115 is a great buy with those

Oh I know they lack things but those things with freshwater aren't really needed. But your right 115 is a great buy with those

The dimmer is a great way for me to make it look like there's plant cover on the top without actually having plants lol my uaru will eat anything plant

The dimmer is a great way for me to make it look like there's plant cover on the top without actually having plants lol my uaru will eat anything plant

Water lettuce grows so fast it'd be like a self sustaining salad bar..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm taking us of subject for a second. I visited Dale today and he asked if I wanted to see the rarest fish in his collection. Obviously I say yes so he points me to a tank under his zebra plecos and what do I see? Teleogramma freakin depressum! He actually found someone to import a bunch, 1 pair survived and he is breeding them. So as soon as I get a 4 ft tank he will hook me up with a pair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm taking us of subject for a second. I visited Dale today and he asked if I wanted to see the rarest fish in his collection. Obviously I say yes so he points me to a tank under his zebra plecos and what do I see? Teleogramma freakin depressum! He actually found someone to import a bunch, 1 pair survived and he is breeding them. So as soon as I get a 4 ft tank he will hook me up with a pair.

Oh please, I've known he's had those for months, actually years haha

Oh please, I've known he's had those for months, actually years haha

Don't play with me, if you have info like that you must share it with me. I knew he had teleocichla monogramma at one time, but no clue about the teleogramma.

Yeah, he's had a male in the front showcase when I first started going there 2-3 years ago. I remember the first batch they had in the tank that has the megancistrus in it

Yeah, he's had a male in the front showcase when I first started going there 2-3 years ago. I remember the first batch they had in the tank that has the megancistrus in it

That was a brichardi wasn't it?

That was a brichardi wasn't it?

I'm not sure anymore, but I know at least a year ago they were in with the megalancistrus tank above the discus and planted tanks. They used to be labeled on there even

How's the uaru doing??
Eating like pigs! They're growing a little bit, and super curious of everything! I added 2 fluval 405's and right after I added the second one today, they all had to peck at the new intake lol Still hoping to get some guianacara soon, Jesse had a lead for some stergiosi that he was gonna send my way

Eating like pigs! They're growing a little bit, and super curious of everything! I added 2 fluval 405's and right after I added the second one today, they all had to peck at the new intake lol Still hoping to get some guianacara soon, Jesse had a lead for some stergiosi that he was gonna send my way

That's awesome! I have always wanted one ever since I saw the one in your old avatar. Would they do ok as a single say with a severum and a Hypselecara temporalis in a standard 125? My daughter should be taking her hybrid back and that opens up a spot in the living room.

That's awesome! I have always wanted one ever since I saw the one in your old avatar. Would they do ok as a single say with a severum and a Hypselecara temporalis in a standard 125? My daughter should be taking her hybrid back and that opens up a spot in the living room.

You could, but they are more social fish. You could ditch the severum and chocolate and do a pair ;) lol

I saw a male at the Baltimore Aquarium last week that had to have been pushing 12"...the fish was a beast. If I had Garfy's 225 gallon I'd keep my group of 6

What is going to be your final stock and numbers? Sorry if its listed. I'm on phone and there are 18 pages to go through.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol I'm thinking:
2 uaru
6 guianacara
2 crenicichla regani
24 lemon tetra
13 sterbai Cory
1 vampire pleco

May not add the regani and just do 8 guianacara

If its the guianacara I'm thinking of they look kinda like a geopgagus and a keyhole got busy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom