120 gallon stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Panda Corydoras

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I want a community aquarium with small schooling fish, but I also want a couple bigger ones that won't harm the smaller ones. What are you guys thinking?

Thanks!

Angels are always good for that kind of tank. 5 angels, 15 rummynose tetras, and 15 julii cory cats. That's pretty simple. Maybe 12 penguin tetras, 12 harlequin rasboras, 20 panda cory cats, and 3 festivums.

If you get like 20 tiger barbs they won't bother anybody and look amazing in large groups.

Totally fell in love with my dozen. They are so active and fun to watch. When i put my hand in tank they swarm me and nip my hand. Seen no aggression from them except for the first 30 after I added my pair of blue rams. Now the rams sometimes school with them. They are an awesome fish that get and unfair bad rep. As long as a big enough tank and a big enough school they are the best

Definately not tiger barbs there fin nipping over active nature stresses most other fish

Back
Top Bottom