125 gallon build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've decided to use a herbie standpipe on one overflow and the return coming out of the other. Does anyone foresee a problem with running it this way?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

FWIW, I run one drain full syphon (with a ball valve for adjustment) and the left drain is a stockman. Absolutely dead quiet. Ive taken db readings before and thw only noise i was picking up was from the pumps and fans on the lights

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

FWIW, I run one drain full syphon (with a ball valve for adjustment) and the left drain is a stockman. Absolutely dead quiet. Ive taken db readings before and thw only noise i was picking up was from the pumps and fans on the lights

Are they both 1" drains? How much water is your return pushing?

Both are 1" drains. My return pump is prob in the neighborhood of 1500 gph or so.

I'm hanging the doors today we'll how it goes. It's my least favorite part.

Here it is with the doors

Started to move into the new house today and found a pleasant surprise. A man cave that is 30 ft long and 12 ft wide.

I would like to know how that pump and velocity is working out for you. I want to do the same but am worried about noise.
Everything looks great!

The cross braces and top are done and sumps in. I'm going to painting it tomorrow.

Stands done for the most part. I just have to take the tank off and sand because part of the tank isn't touching the top of the stand.

Why does the tank look so tiny?!? Nice sized room there

Why does the tank look so tiny?!? Nice sized room there

Yea it's gonna be my fishtank/music room on one half then the playroom on the other half separated by a gate. It 30'x13'x20'

The tanks shimmed now I'm saving up for rocks and sand. It coming up on Christmas time so I'm stuck buying one rock at a time. I'm up to 20 lbs of rock lol.

First rock structure is done. The next structure will be significantly smaller probably only 20 lbs of rock. It will be placed in the very left corner.

Changed my mind on the rockscape. I like this design much better.

That looks great I'm interested to know how you hung the doors and have you got a pic of the sump in the bottom?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom