125gal Updated pics - not dialup friendly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evercl92

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got bored. Took some pictures. Several came out looking decent, especially from the angles I took them. I have a feeling that not having any cover on the top of the tank contributed to most of the reflections.

copyofp1010104.jpg

copyofp1010105.jpg

copyofp1010107.jpg

buenos aries
copyofp1010108.jpg

copyofp1010118.jpg

flying fox
copyofp1010122.jpg

otocinclus
copyofp1010126.jpg

glass cats
copyofp1010130.jpg

yoyo loach
copyofp1010131.jpg

You need to take a photgraphy class.......
Not quite sure what that means.
Those are some great pics! Nice tank, as well! You "freshies" are trying to convert me aren't you!?!?

Disclaimer: evercl92 is a personal friend of mine so thinking that he took a bad picture, I ripped on him. If you do not send barbs at your friends then so be it.........

His tank looks great and everytime I see it, I wonder why mine is not growing as well when for the most part there is very little difference between his methods and my own?

They do look fab.
Try a program like Picassa from Google and you can lighten them up some.
Tank looks fab too. Jeff

Friend or not such comments in the future will not be tolorated. There are much better ways to cretiqe an image.

Thanks for the comments. I hopefully will soon move out wisteria, and move in telanthera. I'd like to have all plants that weren't "easy".

Tim, or any one. What plant is that behind the YoYo loach? I seem to have gotten some with a shipment that you sent me. Thanks, Randy.

WaterPond said:
those buenos aires tetras are awsome, do you know how big they get?

I believe 3-4 inches. They are pretty much at that point now. I got them from a guy who was giving them away, didn't want them anymore, so I have no idea how old they are.

Back
Top Bottom