12g nano...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thanew

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok, I have a 12g nano thats been setup for cichlids (was going to raise cichlid fry but they were all dead when she spit them out :( ) so.. now Im looking for something to stick in the tank... the pH is sitting at around 7.8 (since I used some of the aragonite I had to keep the ph up)

I want to make it a nicely planted tank.. any ideas for stocking ?

How about some Tetra's or Rasbora's or Danios, or a Betta. What are you looking for specifically?

well something small of course.. and something that won't mess with the plants.. no goldfish for me, maybe something colorful

Livebearers enjoy a more alkaline setup, and you could try valisneria, anubias and bolbitis for plants, as well as java fern and moss.

Is it one of those Nanocube tanks? Don't they have CF lighting? If so, you have more options with plants. Blue rams love planted tanks, and you could get some pygmy cories to live with them. :D

Thanew- How do you like the nano tank? I saw one yesterday that I had considered buying but hadn't heard anyone's commends on how they perform. (Sorry if this is OT)

Back
Top Bottom