135g Stock Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yours could very well be Nigripes Clownfish from Maldives. I am 99.9% positive that it is.
So yesterday I go home and noticed the bigger one missing... :( I searched everywhere for him. I switched my filter sock out, looked inside of it for him... Nope. Later in the evening I dumped my skimmer cup and notice he was in the #1 chamber. Woohoo! I was so panicked. I'm so happy that he was down there. Not sure how he even got down there. Lol

Wow you added 7 fish in 2 days. I was always told that I shouldn't add that many fish that fast. Good luck
I do w/c religiously. And have a really good skimmer. I too was afraid, but my buddy at the lfs told me that it'd be ok. The chromies are small too.

Yea water changes do help a lot of problems. I've been thinking of what I'm going to stock my 150 with. So many more choices upgrading from a 55

Yea water changes do help a lot of problems. I've been thinking of what I'm going to stock my 150 with. So many more choices upgrading from a 55
You have endless possibilities. Do you have pics of your set up? Will you be turning the 55 into a sump?

Back
Top Bottom