15 Gallon Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettafanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, there's a perfect spot on my desk that would perfectly fit a 15 gallon aquarium. Unfortunately, that's it. I was hoping I could fit a 20 long in there but a 15 is the most I can do. I'm thinking about doing this in the future (have my new 38 gallon to worry about) but still I love the idea and would like some help with ideas on what to do with it.

I can't decide on what I'd do with it because there's so much I'd like to try. I've always wanted to try a betta sorority, a brackish aquarium (i adore bumblebee gobies), and a reef aquarium (i know this isn't the section for it but i just want ideas). I really have no idea what I should do because this'll probably be the last aquarium my mom will let me have (already have a 10g SW fowlr, a 38g FW planted, and a bunch of individual bettas). So I really can't decide on what I should do.

My ideas are:
-betta sorority
-brackish aquarium
-saltwater nano reef
-platy tank
-normal freshwater community

Any suggestions? Recommendations? Thanks!

I love me some dwarf puffers so if I had your situation I'd almost certainly do a pair of them.

Been doing some research on them and they look really fun and interesting. So many options lol. I don't know what to decide!

Would a 20 extra tall fit?...if you really want a 20. It has a tiny footprint...20"x10"....but I guess it would depend on what you decide. Prob wouldn't make a grey reef...

Just a thought...:)

Oh guess what! I accidentally misread something I can actually fit a 20 long in there. That gives me a lot more to work with now. I'm thinking of doing a dwarf puffer aquarium but still not sure. I don't think I'll do saltwater I like freshwater better. So either brackish or all the different freshwater options i can think of.

Back
Top Bottom