2 hour ich cure?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

booginish

Aquarium Advice Activist
this site(Ich Cure - Home Page) has a book out claiming to have the "All Natural" remedy for ich, claiming it can cure ich it just 2 hours, and completely disappear in less than 48 hours. i wanna know if anybody on this forum has any experience with this, or if they could just tell me what it is? im really curious

A long web page before you get to the nitty-gritty - payment for an e-book!!!

Sorry I'll stick with methods as advised on here.

this site(Ich Cure - Home Page) has a book out claiming to have the "All Natural" remedy for ich, claiming it can cure ich it just 2 hours, and completely disappear in less than 48 hours. i wanna know if anybody on this forum has any experience with this, or if they could just tell me what it is? im really curious

$33.95 ... LOL... I been crying watching the markets all day.. Thanks for the good belly laugh..

$33.95 hahahhahahahhahha O my

It not only cures but it stops them from ever returning again...:lol::lol::biglol::biglol:

I'll take 2 please

all tho both your answers pretty much answer mine lol, i just wanted to know if any one knew what they are actually doing?

I don't know but will search the warez sites to see if it's out there.. and I mean O U T T H E R E

Rule #1: If it sounds too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

Rule #2: Any exception to Rule #1 can usually be found blasted all over the internet so that you don't have to pay someone $$$ to hear about it.

The only 2 hour cure is to rid your wallet of $33.95
I am thinking perhaps if you get rid of all of your fish and leave the tank empty that will be a quick cure, Ich cannot survive without a host, but that would take more than 48 hours.
2 hours is rediculous because Ich can't be killed while it is still in the host and it takes longer than 2 hours for it to leave the host.

Even if you removed the fish... Think about it you have an ich problem and as you say host.. That would be the fish and unless you treat the fish outside the tank, you put the ich right back in the main tank with everything else and you still have ich. This book is a joke. Hey its more expensive than freshwater for dummies... Not that I would know how much THAT costs or anything but it was kinda helpful.

haha ya but i think its probly something rediculous that costs alot of money, and is probly more worth while to just use heat, meds, or salt, which has worked numerous times for me. i am still so curious tho lol

Bah! There must be plenty of things that will eradicate ich in 2 hours... we just don't talk about them because they aren't fish-safe. High doses of hydrogen peroxide or bleach, for example, after removal of the fish (or for the purpose of fish removal...), or higher than recommended heat levels (just boil the tank) ought to do it,

It looks a little, no pun intended, fishy. I can make a fancy website and claim to cure ich in 30 minutes, for only $50 :) Deal huh??

Kidding :p But seriously, it seems very unlikely. Steer clear.

Bah! There must be plenty of things that will eradicate ich in 2 hours... we just don't talk about them because they aren't fish-safe. High doses of hydrogen peroxide or bleach, for example, after removal of the fish (or for the purpose of fish removal...), or higher than recommended heat levels (just boil the tank) ought to do it,

Then when you put the fish back in the tank (or another)... Wham , ich is back.

The claim is that it will cure and it will never return

I'd stick with the heat and salt method. All natural and doesn't cost anything additional more than the price of a box of salt.

heat works for me everytime, iv never had success with salt i find fish dont like it, or at least my fish dont like it, i use heat, and it works everytime. i dont see how anyone can even go out and spend money on expensive medicine and salt and malachite green(which dies your whole tank green, woo hoo), it just amazes me, heat method you set it and forget it(besides when ur doin a water change), its the best thing since sliced bread!

set my tank at 85-86 for 5 days and ich was gone.. iss stick to the extra 25 cents in my electric bill :D

Back
Top Bottom