20 gal update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jujubee

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 20 gal long is finally cycled woo! It only took 2 weeks and I couldn't be happier. I added several plants, the placement is temporary for some and I will be clipping and moving some to my 30 gal.

Just a quick update :)

image-2451807278.jpg

Only question now...what should I do with my 10 gallon?? I'll be rehoming everyone in there to the 20. I was contemplating dwarf puffers but does anyone else have a suggestion?

Use your 10 gallon as a quarantine tank. It will save you heartbreak many times over.

That is actually great advice I should ask though, I do have a 2.5 gal that I can use as quarantine and can quickly set it up. Or should I just stick with the 10? I guess it would be better since 2.5 is rather small hu?

That is actually great advice I should ask though, I do have a 2.5 gal that I can use as quarantine and can quickly set it up. Or should I just stick with the 10? I guess it would be better since 2.5 is rather small hu?

I would say that is a bit small for a q tank, yes :)

That a bit of a bummer but I do agree that a qt Is important in keeping my tanks healthy.
That was super quick to figure out what to do with it :p thank you!

Back
Top Bottom