200g FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oxeeemoron

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,
I was given a 200g tank(6'x2')with a 7 inch Foxface Lo and a 5 inch Blue Hippo Tang. The fish have MI so they are in a 55g quarantine tank being treated with Cupramine. I have sand and 100 lbs of rock(some live and some base)in the DT and it is cycling. I will get more rock when I can.
My wish list when it is time for new fish is:
Coral Beauty, Majestic Angel, and a Butterfly.
Any thoughts on order to ad these fish and will this be ok? Also any other suggestions would be great.
Thanks so much for your help!

What kind of butterfly are we talking? They are beautiful fish, but some of them just do terrible in our aquariums and are best kept in the ocean.
I would add the fish that you have in QT first. Then would come the majestic. The last would be the coral beauty due to them being aggressive.

Thanks Sniperhank. I was thinking something like the Auriga Butterfly because I read they were "relatively" easy as far as Butterflies go. Any other thoughts? I agree the Butterflies are beautiful but I don't want to make a huge mistake and just watch the fish die. I also read that making the Majestic Angel the first fish in the tank would be best but that is not an option for me at this point.

Back
Top Bottom