20g convert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a baby 1" starry blenny today! Hes been chasing the YWMG and clowns around all day! Hes also decided that the gobys home is now his :D. Such personality

image-99126754.jpg

image-280130583.jpg

How's the blenny today?

Sorry i couldnt aswer you then but heres an update,
He is doing much better. Eating and will fight any one and anything for food. Comes up to the front of the tank every time im in the room!

Got some prazipro about a week ago and have dosed twice. Doing much better. Idk if i told you but i moved him out of the QT 2 weeks ago as ammonia was 1.00ppm :( yikes! Hes fine now though. Still some scratching but not much. Also his gills have been slowing down their pace. Galdfully i joined reef central while i was banned (jan 13-jan 23 for i guess bumping?) and they helped me out a whole lot on this gill flukes stuff.

I added 1 giagantic blue nuckel hermit for a heafty $9 a piece! (got 4 more for my 37g so i will let you add that up)

Added 3lbs of rock and took away 4 for my pico reef i just setup.

Quarintine was took down last night after sitting stagnant for 2 weeks lol. I just couldnt get the time to get er done. I added a small cleaner shrimp but i supposed my pistol shrimp ate it as it has
3 margarita snails, 4 dwarf zebra hermits, and some brittle starfish.

Heres my current stock-
False percula Clown pair
YWMG and pistol shrimp
1" starry blenny

Inverts are-
1 emerald crab
4 dwarf zebra hermits
1 big blue nuckel hermit
1 banded trochus snail
A few nassarius snails
Blue tux urchin
And a bunch of baby serpent and brittle stars.

Also 37lbs of live rock and 30lbs of live sand.

Back
Top Bottom