20g convert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clowns are pretty tough and would do fine in a 20g. I do love my starry blenny though.

Maybe a lawnmower instead. I was lucky as mine eats frozen but i have some natural algea in my tank too. I am scared if it doesnt eat frozen it will starve.

Salinity 1.026! :dance: :) added 3g of RODI, 3g SW. Iove this litte micro star lol hes always walking around, doing his own thing. Tank is full now

image-1636265254.jpg

nd a pic w/moon lights.

image-2075963409.jpg

Check live aquaria when it comes to recommended tank sizes for livestock, might give you some ideas.

The cycle is going good, parameters are at 0 exept for nitrate which is 5. I am gonna keep doiseing ammonia and testing. Im gonna hopefully add my clowns friday-sunday if all is good.

Guys how much ammonia do you think 2 2 inch clowns can produce? Its taken my BB 2 days to eat 8ppm of ammonia. I overdosed on accedent.

Can anyone tell me if petsmart stock lights will be enough to grow algea for the blenny? Im afraid that if i get them (they use 7,500k T8s) than they also wont be able to grow coraline. Please help!

Got the piece of live rock, 11lbs. Its in a 5g bucket of water right now, will be going in the tank soon. It came with loads of asternia stars! (think i spelled it right lol)

image-73366616.jpg

Can anyone answer my Q about algea?

Not sure about the lights as I use LEDs but there are lots of different types of algae pellets for feeding.

Got another piece, 8lbs. My tests run 0 all around, i added 4ppm of ammonia last night so a good sign, adding the clowns from the 37g tonight and 7 dwarf zebra hermits i just picked up. Picks in a couple hours.

Heres the tank! Added 15lbs of live rock wednsday and the 2 clowns tuesday. All parameters are great still, 0 0 0. Clowns love it and are gobbeling up brine shrimp and NLS. Also added 7 dwarf zebra hermits and a few nassarius snails.

Dripping a yellow watchman goby right now, gonna get a shrimp for him tommarow.

image-1356415153.jpg

image-3356998253.jpg

image-2631203913.jpg

image-1672600128.jpg

image-1773931102.jpg

Also Does anyone know why the back portion of the gobys body is black?

Goby is in the tank, heres a pic.

image-3204816024.jpg

Got the back covered with a lot of plastic wrap to make it so the goby doesnt jump.

image-1219706111.jpg

Also now that you can see the goby can you tell me why he has a black body?

The goby colored back to yellow, wierd fish lol. Can anyone tell me some stuff about them? Like what should i feed besides brine shrimp to vary its diet?

The goby paired with the shrimp! Hes ben eating great! Feed brine shrimp once a day, 1/4 a block. All parameters in check, 0,0,0. Added 10lbs of live rock meaning ive got 35lbs now.

Shrimp and goby
image-3639116929.jpg

FTS
image-1348930715.jpg

Thinking of getting a baby lawnmower blenny some time this week. How will i QT it? Thats what im worried about...

Looking great. My goby had some black on it for a while but changed to yellow after it paired with my pistol shrimp.

I went to the lfs and they had a healthy looking H.bass but i asked him to feed it and he put in a minnow, then he tried brine shrimp and pellet but all it would eat was live. So i guess back to looking for somthing else :(

Back
Top Bottom