29 + 10 planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a rainbow skeleton picked completely clean. Everybody was alive and well last night, so it's weird. We're down to five rainbows. I guess I need to rebuild the school?

Getting more shrimp would be neat, but I'm not entirely sure how this one hasn't been eaten.

Our ramshorn problem is out of control. I got an assassin snail. All of the mystery snails, rabbit snails, and our beloved trapdoor snail are in the isolation box right now.

I also got some "whatever" shrimp. I paid for 6, but he gave me a dozen. If they kuhlis eat them, fine, although they still haven't eaten the orange flame shrimp. He didn't have any furcatas, but he said he'll have more on Friday.

I don't know. I really like them just the way they are! The fish bioload is pretty minimal in this tank, so inverts seem to be filling that niche.

Changing water on Friday, I found that the sponge was pretty much solid gunk, so I replaced it. There's a lot of biomedia, and so I thought it would be okay. Anyway, the tank is REALLY cloudy right now.

We've got more mystery snail eggs. They love each other.

We got there mixed flavors antacids, and our spoiled snails won't eat the green or yellow ones. I made more snail jelly today and used all of them in it! Muahaha

We have baby shrimp now. I'm shocked at that. We're also back to the point with the ramshorns where they are eating the mystery snails. It's really frustrating.

Ouch! I didn’t even know they did that.

Congrats on the shrimp - tempted to get some if any are up for auction next week.

Back
Top Bottom