29 gallon final stock list!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For some fish they do inject dye to make them colorful. That dye eventually wears off! Not the case with these!

Here is my final stocking list!!!

Attachments

• image-2357033502.jpg
    image-2357033502.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 43
I just finished my 29 gallon cycle last week and I really wanted an Angel but I guess I will just wait and get two for my 55 gallon.

I put these in today

5 Long fin black skirt Tetras
5 Long fin Gold Tetras (they look a lot like the white Tetras you had in your picture)
5 Emerald Cory (I never liked them before but so far I love them in the tank)

I am at a stocking level of 73% and filtration of 158% at adult size, So I am thinking maybe just a couple more fish, the tank looks already active, maybe too active. Mine is non planted, just a big piece of fake coral in the middle with a sand substrate.

I just finished my 29 gallon cycle last week and I really wanted an Angel but I guess I will just wait and get two for my 55 gallon.

I put these in today

5 Long fin black skirt Tetras
5 Long fin Gold Tetras (they look a lot like the white Tetras you had in your picture)
5 Emerald Cory (I never liked them before but so far I love them in the tank)

I am at a stocking level of 73% and filtration of 158% at adult size, So I am thinking maybe just a couple more fish, the tank looks already active, maybe too active. Mine is non planted, just a big piece of fake coral in the middle with a sand substrate.

That's a pretty nice stock!!! I love long finned anything!! They are so hard to find though. Where'd you get your gold tetras???

Not to hi-jack the thread but they also make other fish into Glo-fish also, not just the Tetras, zebra danios too! And I'm sure others. I have the danios ;)

PS--I have a planted 29 gal w/ 10 neon tetras, started w/ 4 peppered Cory's (only have 3 now), 2 Otos for algae clean up w/ Eco-complete substrate, amazon sword & wisteria and a HOB ;)

Not to hi-jack the thread but they also make other fish into Glo-fish also, not just the Tetras, zebra danios too! And I'm sure others. I have the danios ;)

Yea those are cool too! I wish they made them in the long finned type!

And my Super Hero Glo-fish. HA!! It's in my son's room. It's black lite on 1 side & light on the other for the amazon sword. Since this pic, I've put in a CFL full spectrum.

image-3724961321.jpg

Attachments

• image-3039671506.jpg
    image-3039671506.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 39
In my planted 29 gal w/ HOB... I have 10 neon tetras, started w/ 4 peppered Cory's (only have 3 now), 2 Otos for algae clean up w/ Eco-complete substrate, amazon sword & wisteria ;)

In my planted 29 gal w/ HOB... I have 10 neon tetras, started w/ 4 peppered Cory's (only have 3 now), 2 Otos for algae clean up w/ Eco-complete substrate, amazon sword & wisteria ;)

Where'd you get that background!!!??? I like it a lot!!!

I know everybody does!! It's at Petco. The other side is rocks & wood, called mystic. I forget what the ocean side is called. I have it on the mystic side now ;)

Back
Top Bottom