300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, amazing photos! :) I have never been diving, but I imagine it is quite the experience, especially for an aquarist.

Greg does your wife ( please enter name here ) _____________ still currently dive with you ? As I've said a million times before you really have a knack for taking beautiful pictures ,... When I go snorkeling I just take a bunch of 'em and just weed thru the bad ones until a good one comes thru. Either way it's such a trip to see things thru the fishes eyes, no matter how many times I've snorkeled in Hawaii I'm in awe every time I put on my mask and slide in ,.. Amazing to do and such a treat to see others pictures too. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Yes, Debbie is trained as a advanced diver. But neither of us has gone for years. My days of being flush with vacation money are over as I now work in public safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Greg ,I decided to retry your prepared kale for my tang again hoping he might have a change of heart after a year or so but nope he absolutely will not touch the kale under any circumstances ,..even left it in there for a few days with out being touched ,... Approx 5 seconds after putting in some dried nori he was tearing it up ,.... :-/ I guess it's nori for Dary here :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Different strokes... My yellow tangs will eat anything and as a result, the other tangs will go along and try stuff they wouldn't normally eat.

So your theory is you should eat what your fish eat, or feed the fish what you eat? I'm confused...my fish hate chili dogs.

Back
Top Bottom