300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can see where all this is going.... Everybody shows up at Greg's house and starts drinking beer discussing how we're going to do the transfer ... Three days later the beer runs out ,everyone has to get back home , nothings even started and greg's gotta move everything by himself anyways

I'm a little late, but I volunteer! Haha. That is so awesome!

I have an idea that's better than turning the old tank into a keg. Get some liquor and some long straws so we can have a massive fish bowl :)

Y'all have been cracking me up all day! Mebbid, I agree with the liquor statement. Lol.

Yes, but it would be quite the party and Doug could teach me all the scientific names so I can forget them all, again.
And you are under the impression I have these memorized? What I have memorized are places on the internet I've seen these marine creatures. I'd have to lug my pc along.....it's got all my favorites on it ;)

Doug would prob be too drunk to speak
I have a hard time getting that drunk. Maybe i've built up a resistance.....:cool:

Sounds like a party I would greatly enjoy attending! However, the beer quota would increase greatly lol.

Change the beer to wine or liquor and I am there! Unless it's a nice dark lager.

I was looking at my first posts early in 2011. "I just wanted to share that my 300 gallon reef is now illuminated by white and blue LED" I think was one of the first uses of the Chinese led panels. I remember then the controversy over them. At that time it was hundreds of 1 watt LEDs. I was astonished at how well it worked, but it took a while to get others to try them. In just a brief while, I almost never hear about MH much.

Hey guys I don't drink so ill play DD to go get more beer and make sure Doug doesn't tinkle the the new tank. I have a 2500hd so I think we can get enough beer back to the house=D

Just added a digital water meter. It's cool because I can just pump old water out of the system down the drain and know exactly what I have drained. Then using it the other way I can add new water and get it just right. Made things much simpler as I exchange 40 gallons at a time.

Where did you get it at? I've been looking for one of those.

eBay

End time: Aug 7, 2013, 4:53:10 PM CDT

View item:
113255-4 GPI 01N31GM 3-30 Gpm 1"Npt Digital Nylon Water Meter

Works deluxe.

Back
Top Bottom