320g build/journey/experiment :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking great so far. How are you going to attach the leds to the heatsink(thermal wise), thermal paste or tape?
I will be using thermal paste.

Yea I saw it, I was more worried about your hands, drivers, and tools.
Ahh okay... Well my lights will not even be tested till I have the water flowing... I'm not sure if I'm putting the drivers on a shelf behind the tank or on top of the heat sink... and once it is set up nothing will be touching the heat sink.

Some photos of my rock while I wait for things to arrive in the mail...
I got board so I did a pre aquascape. The wood represents the dimensions of the tank.

Looking from the front of the tank

img_1137187_0_3050f434c48d7f33323dc4a5ec513fcc.jpg

Looking from the back of the tank

img_1137187_1_2031704831aca2ff2667c53304ee41dc.jpg

I'll do a top down shot tomorrow... they are just positioned so they are solid... well there are a couple that I wouldn't leave without some kind of reinforcement but mostly they are okay.

Nice look at what's to come. I can't wait to see it in the tank>

I love my diy rock. But mine arent as creative. Diy rock is the way to go if your willing to wait for it to clean up.

These are the biggest holes there are some that only smaller fish would want to swim through but you cant see them at this angle they are about 4"x3" and 3"x3" hope that helps with the understandings of space.
img_1137661_0_22170d02285ab218a89686bb66b24a74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom