350l aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamtab

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! Everyone
I have had freshwater fish for a long time & now would like to upgrade to saltwater fish for the first time, I am just starting, I have done plenty of research and could do with any useful information but the main advice I could do with is what filtration system should I use? Is there any other useful equipment you thinkI could do with?

Thanks

Kamtab said:
Hi! Everyone
I have had freshwater fish for a long time & now would like to upgrade to saltwater fish for the first time, I am just starting, I have done plenty of research and could do with any useful information but the main advice I could do with is what filtration system should I use? Is there any other useful equipment you thinkI could do with?

Thanks

It depends on how much you want to spend and if your having a fish only tank or corals aswell, if your going to have corals in there i would probably get a sump, i personally have a fish only with undergravel filter and its doing great with 25% weekly water changes. Good luck! Ps take a look at some of my photos on my profile; )

Back
Top Bottom